Outstanding clinical performance
excellent long-term patient results.
ENHANCED DELIVERY SYSTEM
ADVANCES ACUTE PERFORMANCE
AtlasTM is a coronary balloon expandable stent system consisting of everolimus particle. It is indicated for de novo and in-stent restenotic lesions in patients with coronary artery disease – including acute coronary syndrome acute myocardial infarction or unstable angina and/or concomitant diabetes mellitus – to improve luminal diameter and reduce restenosis within the stent and at the stent edges in native coronary arteries,de novo chronic total coronary occlusions and improving coronary artery luminal diameter in patients. Stent system is indicated reference vessel diameters of ≥ 2.25 mm to ≤ 4.25 mm and a lesion length of ≤ 27 mm.
AtlasTM ‘s delivery system minimizes the negative effects of procedure, protecting the carina tip from being crushed or damaged they are applied in the following cases:
• Unsatisfactory result of a PTCA procedure(residual stenosis),
• Inner vessel membrane delamination,
• Vessel wall elasticity disorders and pressure from the outside,
AtlasTM stent system easily adapts it’s shape to the arterial wall and does not dislocate itself after deployment. The elasticity of the stent as well as flexibility of the delivery system allows the use of AtlasTM even in tortuous vessels.
- Made of stainless steel 316 L laser cutting
- Increased conformability within unique open-cell design technology
- Excellent radial force
- The polymer layers release everolimus in time – controlled process of their slow degradation, inhibiting formation process.
- High flexibility of the AtlasTM stent effects in excellent adaptation to vessel curvature
- Special construction of the stent provides a good adhere to the arterial wall
- Radiopaque markers on the stent endings which allow precise implantation
- Special construction of the delivery system make to correction of stent position inside a vessel possible even after the partial stent release.
- Optimized radial force to reduce thrombosis and neointima hyperplasia
- Increased flexibility in severe bend situations
- Precise deployment with simplified single-operator system
- Fully disposible Single use RF Ablation System
- Ideally fits for the narrow and the tortuous lesions
- Innovative coating for a consistent and controlled drug delivery
- Superior flexibility and proven drug release
|Stent Material||Stainless Steele 316 L|
|Stent Diameter||2.0 – 4.5 mm|
|Stent Lenght||8 mm – 40 mm|
|Wall Thickness of Stent||0.115 mm|
|Delivery Catheter Structure||Rapid exchange / OTW|
|Stent Crimped Profile||0.038”|
|Minimum Sheath Size||6 Fr / 2.0 mm|